Dietzel Univolt manufacture a complete range of cable management solutions that meet the diverse needs of almost any electrical installation.
Innovation continues to be a driving force throughout our 70 year history. Shortly after the company was launched, Dietzel Univolt introduced the first rigid plastic conduits to the market, followed by pliable corrugated conduits, fittings, cable ductings, and finally halogen-free plastic conduits.
Univolt UK, operating from our Hertfordshire distribution centre, stocks and distributes a wide range of first and second fix cable management products, which can be found on major construction sites and building projects, not only in the UK but worldwide.
As the UK market leader in PVC-LSF (lower Smoke) and LSF0H products, distributing via the electrical wholesaler to the contractor and specifier, we create quality, durable and innovative products, supported by quick fit accessories and fixings.
Our product driven business is underpinned by technical expertise and know-how – our aim is to partner with clients from the outset of a project ensuring they make the very best speciation.
A family-owned firm, we retain our founding ethically driven principles and continue to set the benchmark in cable management development and manufacturing.
• Round conduit & accessories (LSF)
• Mini trunking & accessories
•Oval & Chanel
• Maxi trunking & accessories
• PVC dado & skirting trunking (new curved profiles)
• New dado- Cat6,6A, 7 & 8 compatible + LSF
• PVC tray
• Bench trunking
• Power Poles & Posts
• Surface mounting back boxes (LSF)
• Wire basket & accessories
• Floor Boxes
• Galvanised tray
• Twin Wall Ducting – ranging from 40mm-110mm in diameter.
• Flexible Conduits (PVC) various colours & diameters
• Contractor packs
• Flexible conduits (LSF0H) various colours & diameters